(no subject)
Apr. 26th, 2009 03:16 amI........
.. think I might be done with friends locking everything. I'm going to start making a few of my posts public again and see how that goes.
Also, fuck you Vegas / Houston time difference. Auuugh I still have jetlag. MY BODY THINKS IT'S 1AM.
.. think I might be done with friends locking everything. I'm going to start making a few of my posts public again and see how that goes.
Also, fuck you Vegas / Houston time difference. Auuugh I still have jetlag. MY BODY THINKS IT'S 1AM.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-26 09:30 am (UTC)*struts*
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-26 11:03 am (UTC)LET'S DO IT TOGETHER!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-26 04:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-26 08:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-20 04:01 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-20 11:22 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-21 05:51 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-22 01:35 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-06-24 01:55 am (UTC)Speaking of shameless...I dunno if you still check the X-force LJ, but I put DP/Siryn fanfic up there.
(no subject)
Date: 2009-07-31 07:51 pm (UTC)